What kind of financial services do you provide?
- To see the services that we offer, click here.
Are the services provided by U-Finance free?
- Yes, we are dedicated to providing free financial services to other student groups.
What are U-Finance’s credentials?
- U-Finance has a current client base of 21 student organizations.
- Stemming from the Fall Semester 2013 Audits, we managed a total of $425,000 in Student Service Fees funding. In total over our first three years, we have managed and audited a total of $939,000 Student Service Fees.
- We have also helped many organizations achieve tax-exempt status.
How do I know that I can trust U-Finance?
- U-Finance is comprised of a talented and experienced leadership team, who is committed to serving in your student group’s best interests. We also have several graduate representatives to contact for further help if needed.
- U-Finance and its members are dedicated to a strong code of ethics and business conduct.
How long has U-Finance been a student group at the University of Minnesota?
- U-Finance began as a project under the Student Accounting & Finance Association (SAFA) in 2011. We became an independent student organization in 2012.