To provide continual financial assistance to interested University of Minnesota student groups in the following ways:
- Preparation of financial records required in University fees audits.
- Preparation of Forms 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt groups.
- Establishment or improvement of financial management systems for any campus group.
To provide members with:
- Necessary training in assisting groups with the aforementioned provisions.
- Professional and ethical business conduct in working with clients.
- Practical experience in the fields of accounting and finance, primarily in audit and tax functions.